There’s some things I don’t leave the house with, especially when I have to make the 40 mile trek into work. Some are obvious: coffee (to drink for the trip), my purse, etc…but when you dig into my purse there are absolute must have products that I reach for over the course of my work day.
My purse is a bulging mess, and believe me when I say I try to downsize as much as I can but the same products remain. I cannot leave the house without them:
1. Owens Acres Headache Balm: I think the name of the product says it all. Comes in a twist up tube in two sizes, .15 oz. and .50 oz. Think tube of lip balm. Anyway, its a lovely balm with Lavender and Peppermint, great for those tense necks and pounding temples. As well, a quick swipe beneath the nose opens up those pesky sinuses. I order them two at a time, one to keep at home and the other for my purse.
2. Owens Acres Lavender Lotion Bar: Comes in 2oz or 4 oz tins, I keep the 2 oz in my purse. Great for dry hands (and I HATE dry hands) and the Lavender is potent enough for a relaxing escape, no matter how brief.
3. Owens Acres Arnica Warm Roll On: I have bone spurs in my neck and they are aggravated by cold weather. When my neck hurts boy does it hurt a sickly, throbbing hurt. The Arnica Warm really helps with the pain. I apply and wrap my neck in a scarf.
4. Energizing Perfume Roll On: Is a great pick me up for those work blahs. Smells like Lime Lifesavers, it really does.
5. Starbucks VIA: For when Starbucks is closed and I need coffee. The swill that’s in the work lunchroom can take the caulking off a bathtub *shudders*
6. Tea: when I feel chilly, which makes me miserable. Sometimes all I need is a hot cup of tea to warm me up and lift my spirits.
7. Owens Acres Lip Balms (bottom of page): I keep Peach and Peppermint with me. No color, just serious, natural moisture. Laura just came out with Cinnamon and Pomegranate as well.
8. Owens Acres Aroma Inhaler in “Anxiety”: yeah.
So there you have it. I need a bigger purse.